Sunday, May 2, 2010

Random Poetic Tweets

  • My avarice runs to the silver in your eyes, the gold of your hair and the priceless moments of your time. 30 January 2010

  • I have no pride, I beg to youraltruistic side. One kiss is all I need, I'll lie, borrow and plead. 07 February 2010

  • You peregrinate across the borders of my heart and your footsteps echo in my head as your stilleto heels cleave my soul.  26 February 2010

  • Your arms are spread above your disheveled head as you lie tangled with me in bed.  27 March 2010

  • panoply of pursuers of profligate personifications of perfection; paparazzi. 06 April 2010

  • Brusque replies will earn you a taciturn, acid look. Brusque eyes and taciturn lips makes you a tart.  13 April 2010

  • Serendipity caused my heart to catch in my mouth just as you kissed me. 15 April 2010

  • wizen my heart when you stole away in silence. 16 April 2010

  • Stony silences and acid looks; the effluvium of a broken heart. 21 April 2010

  • Upon gazing on your form,wanderlust ignites to roam upon your mountain peaks and misty valleys. 30 April 2010

  • Heartbreaker: A roving eye, a quick smile and a glib tongue. 01 May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment