Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jan 5, 2010




                Me
My toes, my ankles,
My feet is where they meet.
My knees, my shins
It’s where my walk begins.
My hips, my thighs,
It’s worth a million sighs.
My shoulders, my chest,
It’s where I sing my best.
My neck, my head,
Where all my thoughts imbed.

                               
              Daily Plight
The flush of a morning rush, the blood that fills my head.
The scour of a thousand hours, the thoughts that lie unsaid.
The drive to always strive, for a better way to live.
The state that one must wait, to learn how to forgive.
The slight of an empty night, the curse of a song unwound.
The missing of a daily kissing, before that one true love is found.
Add this to myself be true,
So love and joy my life imbue.

3 comments:

  1. Gregoire: I'm glad you liked the poems. I don't think I would have written them if I wasn't sick & so focused on what my body was trying to tell me. Seriously, my feet tingling was what incited "Me" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmie: I can't read Chinese, care to translate? :)

    ReplyDelete